Windows Setup Guide
Our recommended Shadowsocks client for Windows is Shadowsocks-windows. Please note that you need to as well install .net runtime framework in order to use Shadowsocks-windows.
To set up Shadowsocks-windows:
- Download and install Shadowsocks-windows from Github. At the time of writing, current version is 3.4.3. Extract the zip file to whatever place you would like.
- Double click on the downloaded Shadowsocks.exe to launch the application.
- Go to nodes section in your cloaked.me dashboard.
- Right click on Shadowsocks icon in your system tray, and click on the "Servers -> Scan QRcode from screen" menu item.
- Ensure "Enable system proxy" is selected as shown below.